Skip to main content

Filipinnovation: The Way Forward


In this generation,there are lots of discoveries discovered by the Filipino scientists and inventors.In this case they innovate our country through their know knowledge and experiences in life.

As a student I can innovate our own country by becoming the model of all the students in our school by encouraging them to dispose their garbage properly and maintaining the clean and green program in our own town or even our own barangay .Through this, we can lessen our problem about the global warming that we suffer now a days.

In other words,patronizing our own products it gives a significant meaning to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Magandand Pagsasamahan Tungo sa Maayos at Maunlad na Lipunan"

In a comparison of personal relationship, friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. Just like love friendship also starts at first sight or chat. The general behavior, manners, decency and kindness bring persons closer at first. The mutual understanding takes place as time passes on, when each one observes each other’s real activities. Some dissolve friendship when it stops fetching benefits. The former one proceeds on mutual trust and confidence whereas the latter one goes on exploitation. In friendship both benefits and losses are shared equally; otherwise, it is not at all called as a friendship. The mutual sharing of both good and bad or joy and sorrow are not an obligation, but are a voluntary performance. In some extreme cases, a friend sacrifices his own life for the sake of another with ...

My Teacher, My Hero

Students are deeply affected by the teacher's love and affection, their character, their competence, and their moral commitment. Teachers become a model for their students. The students try to follow their teachers in the manners, costumes, etiquette, style of conversation and their get up. They are their ideal. The best teachers have fabulous characters--full of spitthre and vinegar--who love what they do and convey, enthusiam for learning, respect for responsibility, and a certain joie de vivre. I am very proud that I have a teacher like them. They always encourage us to learn because knowledge is the key to success. Sometimes they are angry with us because they want us to be correct. So I consider them as my hero in their own little way.

My Dream, My Future

When I was young I dreamed to become a successful accountant someday.I don't know why accountant is my dreamed of. I just know that being an accountant is very noticeable profession. But most of the student, when they hear what course you take especially if it is accountancy they will say to you that it is hard course because it is pure analization and so on. But for me I'm not afraid for that course because I believe that my dream will come true.So,I need to study hard and I take the hardship of my parents as my inspiration to achieve my goal in life.And to become a better in the coming future. Remember it is free to dream so dream and dream and your dream will come true someday and don't forget to ask help to our Creator.