Skip to main content

New Year,New Resolution

We all know that new year resolution is commitment that an individual makes to a person`s goal, project or the reforming of a habit. A new years resolution is generally, someone sets over to accomplish in the coming year. And its the time for us to reflect our changes.
Helping our mother in the household chores, lessen to buy none sense things and to become a nice daughter/son all of this, is in our resolution's list and I believe that this promises to ourselves will be done for a week or either a month because it is hard for us to change, right. But this new year I'm trying to change my bad attitudes because I don't want to become brat or what so ever " bad guy " ! And that`s very shameful to others, right.
New Year inspires us to become better. So this new year, hoping that I will do what I said.

Comments

  1. yeaH! you're right..
    hope your change for the better this year.. :))
    i know you can make it!..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Magandand Pagsasamahan Tungo sa Maayos at Maunlad na Lipunan"

In a comparison of personal relationship, friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. Just like love friendship also starts at first sight or chat. The general behavior, manners, decency and kindness bring persons closer at first. The mutual understanding takes place as time passes on, when each one observes each other’s real activities. Some dissolve friendship when it stops fetching benefits. The former one proceeds on mutual trust and confidence whereas the latter one goes on exploitation. In friendship both benefits and losses are shared equally; otherwise, it is not at all called as a friendship. The mutual sharing of both good and bad or joy and sorrow are not an obligation, but are a voluntary performance. In some extreme cases, a friend sacrifices his own life for the sake of another with ...

My Teacher, My Hero

Students are deeply affected by the teacher's love and affection, their character, their competence, and their moral commitment. Teachers become a model for their students. The students try to follow their teachers in the manners, costumes, etiquette, style of conversation and their get up. They are their ideal. The best teachers have fabulous characters--full of spitthre and vinegar--who love what they do and convey, enthusiam for learning, respect for responsibility, and a certain joie de vivre. I am very proud that I have a teacher like them. They always encourage us to learn because knowledge is the key to success. Sometimes they are angry with us because they want us to be correct. So I consider them as my hero in their own little way.

To the President:

President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino, Jr President of the republic of the Philippines Dear Mr. President: Greetings! It has been observe at this present time the main problem in our country is lack of employment that's why many of the fellow countrymen suffer from hardship in life because of this reason. First lack of employment, secondly low basic standard salary in our country. As being a citizen in this country I Lourie Jane Ramirez a student in Ilocos Sur National High School here in Ilocos Sur. I humbly request to you being the President to find a solution to our current problem in order for the coming future, we shall develop a better life. Respectfully Yours, ...